The Three Hills Library has made some changes in response to the new provincial guidelines.
- Only 10 patrons will be allowed into the building at one time.
- We ask you to keep your visits as brief as possible, 30 minutes or less.
- All in person programming is cancelled or postponed until further notice.
We do have some good news!
- The library will remain open at our regular hours.
- Our computers will remain available for public use with the same guidelines we've had since we reopened.
- Take home and self-directed programming will be continuing as scheduled.
We will continue to follow the recommendations set out by the Alberta Government. Please follow us on social media as we will update you there about future changes.